DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd understands the importance of protecting the privacy of dap.com.sg users. The information collected is used to market and improve the services we and our subsidiaries offer, to improve the dap.com.sg web site content, and to contact you with updates to the web site or for other marketing purposes.
Certain areas of dap.com.sg require registration or a password for access. Information obtained from registered users of these areas may also be used for DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd marketing purposes, and cookies may be used in those and other areas, as is described in this Policy. Information obtained in these areas may also be used in accordance with agreements governing access to and use of the specific areas. Log file data and other information gathered from registered users of dap.com.sg are used to improve the dap.com.sg customer experience.
Please also see the DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd Guide for terms of carriage, limitations of liability, and disclaimers of warranty and general terms applicable to all delivery services and various information used and provided with DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd.
- What information does DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd collect?
- In order to serve you better, DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd collects and stores your personal information when you:
(i) create an account on DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd;
(ii) sign up to be notified of Monthly Promotion; or
(iii) enter a contest on our site.An account is created when you do following things: make a purchase on DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd, or register for an account on DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd. When creating an account, we ask you for your name, your e-mail address, a password, and perhaps some other similar information.
- Does DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd ask for personal information?
- Several areas of dap.com.sg ask for personal information. In these areas, your name, address, email address, billing information, and business profile are requested. This information is collected to help us further develop our services, to provide you access to valuable DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd Internet-based information and services, and to bill you for those services if you elect to use them.
- How does DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd safeguard my personal information?
- DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd has implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information supplied by you is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a series of data characters that, when programmed into a web site, is placed by the web server into the browser’s application folder on your computer. Once placed onto your machine, the cookie will allow the web site to “recognize” you as a unique individual.
- Can cookies be removed from my hard drive?
- Yes, cookies can be removed from your hard drive. Also, depending on what type of web browser and what browser version you are using, you may be able to change the properties on your cookie file so that cookies are not used or saved. Please check with your browser provider for more information on removing cookies.
- How do I contact DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd?
- Our postal address is:
DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd
21 Bukit Batok Crescent
#08-76 Wcega Tower
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +65 6570 0969.